Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 45 - Chill Out

After one full day back at work, I woke up feeling a bit recycled.
As the day progressed I felt more and more sleepy, and found that my peripheral vision was disappearing fast. A familiar feeling that grew in my stomach confirmed what I already suspected: I was getting a migraine. Not a proper migraine with throwing up and crushing pain in the skull, but a combination of symptoms like tunnel vision, auras, feeling sick, loss of concentration, hypersensitivity, etc. that are often symptoms of migraines.

That this has hit me after only one full day at work annoys me. I should have better tolerance for slings and arrows than this. How can I hope to survive life like a normal person if I'm so useless?

But I reflect - the worst stress is that which is self-inflicted. We do it to ourselves. Over and over again.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home